Thursday, December 20, 2007

Type A?

This post will not shock those of you who know me well but I wanted to let you in on my latest 'obsession' with organizing and what I've been doing for two days. I had a HUGE bag of pony and other kinds of beads that were all mixed together that I've collected over the years. I don't know what made me think to do it, but I decided that they needed to be split according to color and type. After getting the pony beads out and sorting all the other types by color Brian (the sweet and understanding husband that he is) informed me that I would truly be ridiculous to go any further. Since it was so late I finally agreed to give up and go to bed. I am still debating it but for now the bead madness is over and organized!


I wish I could have gotten a before picture
of the bag...this one on the counter was tiny
compared to the one I started with!


Notice the pony beads on the right...
don't you think I should sort the ones on the
left according to type? They are all so random
that Brian thinks it'll take lots of bead containers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, good grief! NO, this does NOT surprise me:)

Anonymous said...

I can identify. I would have a hard time leaving them as is because I couldn't be sure they were all classified exactly correctly. For instance, the orange-ish bead in the top row, second column, might better be placed in the orange spot two boxes beneath it. But maybe you have it right.

There's a word for people like us. Actually, it's two words that are hyphenated together.