Friday, June 20, 2008

Chicago...day 2


MORE walking, Sear's tower


awesome view from Sear's tower


we had a fabulous waiter at bubba gump's...he brought us
LOTS of cold water after our walking:)


view from the ferris wheel


Day two we once again WALKED all over the city again...love you Eve! We went to the Sear's tower and Navy Pier with some stops along the way. Of course we had to get pics of the 'Chicago' sign, and Eve wanted us to try Garrett's popcorn. Anne and I had our first taxi ride and I went on a ferris wheel for the first time. Another great day, but by the end our feet were killing us!
*all the pics were taken with the little camera...Brian had the good one at home with the kids*

3 comments:

Caroline said...

How fun! So glad you got to do that. BTW, a girl from my comments wanted to look at your blog, but your profile is blocked. If you want to share some of my comment lovin, you need to open up your profile to viewers.

Anonymous said...

hi hi hi! I think that girl was me lol... So nice to see your blog finally! Love the pictures and what sunny days you had! I can't wait to be able to go on vacation sometime. It's so hard with 2 little ones.

Eve said...

Sorry about all the walking! LOVE YOU! It was great exercise for all the junk we ate during our time together:)