Sunday, November 23, 2008

Christmas Parade





Yesterday we continued our tradition of going to the Christmas parade downtown and decorating our Christmas tree. It was COLD (we're talking MA cold) so I spent the night before getting the kids clothes ready for the next day. They each had on 4 or 5 shirts, 4 pairs of pants, 4 pairs of socks, and of course hats, coats, gloves, and scarves. It took me an HOUR to get them dressed that morning:)! They didn't complain about anything being cold except for their feet...and I felt the cold there too. I guess when it's that cold and you are sitting for two hours it's hard (even with a ton of socks on) to keep your feet warm. I'm SO glad we didn't let the cold keep us from going because we had a blast! The kids loved the marching bands, dance team, and tiny ponies the best. Oh...and in the last picture we were about to leave but saw the Chick Fil A float so we HAD to stay so Kinsey could see her 'bok, bok moo'! Sidenote: Kinsey no longer says cow or moo....when she sees a cow she says, "bok, bok, moo." I think maybe we should cut down on the CFA:).

3 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

everybody looks so cute all bundled up! :)

Nan said...

Could they even sit in all those layers??? Makes me think of the Carrousel Parade in Charlotter...marching in it, remember?

Caroline said...

Omygoodness, in the second picture from the top, Kinsey reminded me of the little brother in Christmas story who "can't put his arms down" because he has on so many layers! Cute.