Saturday, July 11, 2009

July Week 2: around $26


Spent: $-1 (got money back)
Saved: $35.00


Spent: $27.37 (the three bags of shrimp were $25)
Saved: $132.98


*not pictured: oatmeal, 2 lbs butter, powdered sugar
and a few more things that i can't think of:)
Spent: $.21
Saved: $51.71


Spent: $-1
Saved: $258.91


Spent: $.24
Saved: $20.67

This was an AWESOME week for coupons!! I was able to get LOTS of free cheese, plums, cereal, and more. I would have bought a few more frozen things but we have NO ROOM in our freezer...NO ROOM!! Hopefully we'll be getting a freezer for the garage soon so I can keep stocking up. I was able to get some 'staples' that I had been needing for a while with the overflow from the cheese money and gift cards from other products so that I could make my freezer meals this week. (Yet another thing to go in the freezer.:) We have dinner cooked for the next two months..freezer meals have definitely been a positive thing for our family. OH...and I was able to get a couple of friends HOOKED on the free cheese. One of whom (that I shall not name:) bought 80 bags of cheese!

No comments: