Wednesday, December 16, 2009

double slumber party






Rebecca's 7th birthday party!

A couple weeks ago Cailey and I went to Aunt Laura's for a sleepover! It was for Rebecca's birthday but since they live farther now I decided to stay too. The girls had a great time and Laura and I (and Bama) were able to get some good talk time in as well.

I LOVE sweet Hannah....I love Isaac, Samuel, and Rebecca too...but this little girl has me wrapped around her finger. She loves me... (she loves EVERYONE) but usually you can find me holding her on my lap or giving her hugs. The weekend we were there I said something to Hannah that I've never had to say before. "NO". Look at this face!! She was so sad and it just broke my heart. Then I figured out she could pout on demand and had to get a picture of it...the picture doesn't do it justice!


Hannah's "pouty lip"

MUCH better:)

1 comment:

Laura said...

Yay:) And you are right, she can do a MUCH better pouty lip than that:)