Friday, January 6, 2012

puzzle dump


I did this as a preschool teacher about once a month..and the kids would look SHOCKED as I dumped them all out on the table. But then they'd each take one at a time and start putting them together and loved it! Every year this would be such a great hit and it's so simple. I dumped out a couple for ephram and the big kids wanted in on it so I took every wooden puzzle we had and dumped them out on the homeschool room floor. Once the shock wore off (a type A mommy dumping puzzles out??) they got right to work and enjoyed themselves! Braden was able to work the fastest and somehow able to find all the right pieces among the chaos. The picture doesn't do it justice as there were 35 puzzles dumped on the floor!


so thankful to spend my days with these blessings!

No comments: