Thursday, January 12, 2012

it's a.....Strawberry milkshake!


Kelly gave me the AWESOME privilege of revealing the gender of their baby with a CFA milkshake:). The plan was to have the dr. write it down, then I would read it and order a cookies and cream milkshake if it was a boy and a strawberry one if it was a girl. Then Caden and Caroline drank it to tell everyone. Brandon is like me and just couldn't wait and peeked at the screen BUT he still let me know first and go order the milkshake...YAY!! I was so happy to do it and THRILLED to reveal that they were having a baby girl. Cailey is beyond excited to have a little friend to help with and Caroline just can't wait to have a big sister! Can't wait to meet Charlotte Faith Klick:)!

kiddos looking to make sure:) and supportive friends!
apparently ephram thought he should have some too...
good thing carter is a GREAT sharer!

1 comment:

Kahred10 said...

So honored that you all did that at "mychickfila!"