Thursday, December 24, 2009

cookies




kinsey learned how to turn the mixer on this year:)


she helped a lot!



After Swimming with Santa we came and started the baking madness! Next year I'll have to go back to having a whole day to do it because it just made things harder by spreading them all out on different days. They all love to help me bake but because of time I did most of it myself. Cailey had a great time playing outside while Kinsey napped and Braden unwrapped lots and lots of candy for the cookies.

Sunday night while Braden and Cailey were at bible study and choir practice Kinsey helped me make Pizzelle's. This seems to be our tradition! We played many games of UNO while we were waiting to put more cookies on (since I can only make two at a time on the Pizzelle iron.) Kinsey ate at LEAST a dozen pizzelle's that night and was wired!


time to plate! i did this cycle several times and we were able to give away most
of the cookies! while i was plating cookies, my grandmother's China randomly came CRASHING
out of my hutch...it was not a fun moment.


now that I and looking at the pictures I see that Kinsey is in pretty much
all of them...no wonder there were cookies missing off of people's plates! i
have a live-in cookie monster! unfortunately i didn't know friends were missing
cookies until they opened them up...SORRY guys!

After my grandmother's China broke I just had to get out of the house so we started a new tradition....looking at Christmas lights, listening to Christmas music in the car, while delivering our Christmas cookies. We were able to surprise quite a few people (which I love to do) and bring them goodies (which I love to do). We even stopped by to give our favorite 'bok bok moo' worker (you know who you are:) some cookies! (Kinsey decided to wait in the car:)


1 comment:

Rachel said...

Thank you so much for the plate of Christmas goodies that you gave us! Everything was yummy, and such a big variety! You were right when you said you were "famous" for your plates of treats! It is our pleasure teaching your sweet Kinsey in our Cubbies class! She is a joy to have each week!