Friday, January 15, 2010

Once a Year!












we LOVE air hockey!

Once a year (during the weeks that Brian is off in December) we go to Chuckie Cheese's. We usually go as soon as it opens so it won't be crowded but forgot about that this year. (We won't be forgetting that again:). The kids had fun going through their tokens as quickly as they could and then collected another 200+ tickets to add to their running total. Every year they decide they'd rather save them up for something BIG:).

2 comments:

Erin said...

I am SO SORRY that I never responded to your comment on my blog a while ago...I had the best of intentions and just completely forgot to do it! Please forgive me! I do have some travel tips/bonding tips...probably too long for this comment section! So, could you email me and I will respond through that! Thanks! :) erin0302@hotmail.com

Nick & Meg Smith said...

I know that you don't know me. I found your blog through Intentional Home with Su. My husband is a pastor in Wilmington and we have been doing coupons for the past 6 months or so. Ever since having our lil boy. You seem to be doing way better than me. Would you be willing to give me your tips. Our home number is 910.371.2010 I would be so grateful! In Christ, Meg