Monday, September 13, 2010

Beach Day 7

We spent the morning on the beach then the afternoon at the pool but I didn't take any pictures. That night we went back to Broadway at the Beach to walk around and look at the shops, play, eat yummy desserts, and just spend great time together.


they have this SUPER girly store that Kinsey
and Cailey always love going in. They decided to
perform on the 'stage'.



my boys


my girls

the kids had a choice between ice cream or a bag of candy and they all chose the candy!


Braden is my chocoholic and seriously ONLY got chocolate
covered candy:) He knows the good stuff!


cailey loves sweet/sour gummy candy and filled
her bag up with all the red dye free gummy
candies!


kinsey likes it all...and mixed her bag up with
chocolates, gummies, reeces pieces...just everything!
it's amazing to me to see how their personalities can come
out in candy:)


ephram was holding daddy's bag of
sweet/sour gummies:). everyone was sweet to
share their treats with him...caroline even shared her
ice cream with ephram!


hanging out waiting for friends


inside the ice cream shop!


we had a sweet time:)!

I didn't take any pictures the last day but we had SUCH a great time on vacation this year! We look forward to it all year long and it always seems to go by too quickly. Cailey was sad on Thursday because she wanted vacation to slow down...then I told her that's how I felt about the whole year!- As I get older it seems to go by faster and faster!

We had a wonderful time with the Klick's being on vacation with us too and had so many laughs! We love their family as if it were our own and are so blessed to have their friendship.

No comments: