Friday, February 25, 2011

Daddy's 36th Birthday!


I was SO excited to give Brian his gift from me and from the kiddos this year! I've had it since before Christmas and waited so long to see the surprise on his face...LOVE it!


the COMPLETE series of Seinfeld!
he LOVES the show and has seen every episode a ridiculous amount of times (and can quote them) so I just knew he would be excited about the present. this was something that took him by surprise:)! fortunately he loves me enough to watch it when i'm not around (as i'm not a fan:)


next up was the super creative gift the kiddos thought of for him. he LOVES homemade ice cream but we've never had an ice cream maker. a great deal came up on amazon and i used the rest of my swagbucks to get it for him...YAY!


we went out to Golden Corral (his favorite) and he came home to another surprise...his favorite homemade Cheesecake! he didn't think i made it because we were out of eggs but thankfully a neighbor came through for me:)


brian started a 'birthday tickle' tradition with the kids and tickles them for the amount of seconds they are old on each birthday. cailey decided they should return the 'gift' to daddy and he got tickled by all four for a long time:) SO thankful for him! happy birthday, brian!

No comments: