Thursday, May 19, 2011

sickies:(


this was my sweet baby on Mother's Day...he fell asleep while playing. POOR thing!

we all watched the AWESOME church service on the computer together since Ephram was sick and he slept through the whole service. While I LOVED snuggling by boy all day I felt so sad for him...he was pitiful. We've had a lot of sickness in our family this year but I thought for sure it would be over by May!


then Cailey was sick a few days later. we watched all of the American Girl movies together and she had lots of snuggles for me too:). thankfully by the middle of the day she started feeling much better and was fine the next day. we are praying that from here on out everyone will be healthy!

On another note, notice the sheet in the background?? LOVE it! It was my parents in the 70's and I can remember having it on my bed as a kid:) Brian and I have used it for so many picnics together:)

No comments: