Saturday, May 19, 2012

ifamily



We LOVE our iproducts around here and now that the kids are getting older they have joined in on the the love. Along with our imac I have an ipad that Brian got me last year (and of course I thought I would NEVER use it!) Cailey got an ipod touch for Christmas and Braden just earned one from the awana store!! Yes...our AWANA was THAT awesome!! We don't have much screen time around here (even though there are lots of screens:) but they do love playing both wordfeud and scramble with their friends. Oh..and most recently Brian got me an iphone to replace the droid I rarely used and I LOVE it!! I didn't think I'd use it much and was all for getting me a regular 'old style not smart' phone...but he thought I'd want it. Thanks to being used to an ipad I have really loved it and actually answer my calls and keep it charged now:). These were all lined up and Braden decided to take a picture of them:).

No comments: