Monday, January 28, 2013

Encouragement

Cailey asked if she could stay up to do some independent school work for the next day.  I usually let her because she is my night owl.  After she did a few things she decided to decorate the entire homeschool room and put notes of encouragement for me all over the room!  When I woke up I found sweet notes on each school book (even Kinsey's) that I use to teach them.

she made me a crown:)

this sign was at the entrance of the door

and I REALLY got a kick out of this sign...LOVE it!

I always start the day with Kinsey's school (Phonics, Math, then English) and she was sure to cover those books in sweet notes.

such a fun room!

Thank you for making my day so special, Cailey! You are an encouragement and blessing to this mama! You love surprising me as much as I love surprising you:).  I sure do love your 'just because' parties! 

Cailey also chose a date to do this for everyone else in the family so they could all have a special time too.

1 comment:

Joy for the Seasons said...

Something to cling to on "those" mommy days. :)