Tuesday, January 1, 2013

January visit

 Parades seemed to be the theme this visit...in birth order, of course:). They did this both inside and outside. The weather was warm enough for them to spend a good part of it outside and Cailey came up with a lot of fun games to include everyone.

**Getting people to eat worms was NOT one of the fun games. And I did have to say, "Friends don't feed worms to their friends" to one of my children that day.  never. no worms in mouths. ever.


This picture struck me because I look as these kids sitting around this table
and it brings me back to when it was full of bumbo seats and Laura and I were feeding the
babies. Or when there was a booster seat for ephram. Time is passing so quickly
that before we know it we'll blink and there will be tweens, then teens at this table together.
How special they are to us!

 Samuel L.O.V.E.D playing with Kinsey this trip and followed her around everywhere. It was VERY sweet:).  He loves brushing her hair for her too.  Plus..Kinsey and Hannah being matchy!
 Warm snuggly boys playing outside together

 running
and tree climbing

No comments: