Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Deeper Still







The last weekend in July I went to the Deeper Still Conference in Greensboro with Beth, Janet, and Laura. It was AMAZING!! The speakers were Kay Arthur, Beth Moore, and Priscilla Shirer. Travis Cottrell led the worship which was awesome! I took so many notes and was truly inspired by these amazing women of God. The thing that stuck out to me the most is that they were so normal...with normal problems....normal stories....and normal lives. I identified with them. I learned so much and feel like it helped pull me out of a 'funk' I've been in for a while. I'm so thankful that I went and would go again in a heartbeat! It was also great that I was with three of my closest friends:).

Fun Memories: Janet tp-ing the hotel room, running 4 miles with Beth at midnight, the milkshake 'nightmare', bison burgers, the pull out sofa, embarrassing stories, Janet's first time eating CFA for breakfast:)

1 comment:

Janet said...

I'll never forget Kay Arthur's amazing use of the Bible. She had a verse to answer any question. I want to be her when I "grow up".