Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My Littlest Cubbie



Kinsey has been waiting and wanting to be a Cubbie for a long time! She started a few weeks ago, and honestly I dropped her off with tears in my eyes. I'm not sure why, but for some reason it seemed so strange to not have a child at home! I can't believe that all three of them are old enough to go now.

Every week after Cubbies she is SO WIRED and bouncing off the walls! She can't wait to tell me everything she did, and her verses. Strangely enough, she constantly asks, "Mommy, I still a Cubbie?" "I still get learn verses?" "I get wear my vest?" "Want me do my verses?" It almost seems like she's afraid that she won't be able to be a Cubbie anymore, but I just reassure her every time that yes, she still gets to be a Cubbie:).

The first week she had to learn three verses and did it! I was concerned that she'd get confused with all of them, but so far, so good! I'm so proud of you Kinsey:)!!



Oh...and she just got her book and vest this week which was a HUGE highlight for her. She's been asking for them and wanting to wear Cailey and Braden's old ones around the house. My baby girl is getting so big!

1 comment:

Sandy M. said...

She is so precious! She will eventually grow into the vest, but don't you just love the huge smile that all this brings to her?!