Sunday, September 20, 2009

New Homeschool Room!!


preschool nook


where i work one on one with them (probably
won't keep this table but haven't decided what
to put there yet:)


where they do their independent work
(as they grow we'll get a taller table but for my
little's it works great!)


hard at work:)


I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE our new homeschool room! We have been talking about building one for a while, but due to permits haven't been able to. Last week we decided to turn the guest/play room into the guest/homeschool room. When we first made it the guest/play room we always said that it would eventually become the hs room but thought it would be a few years.

I've been meaning to post a picture of the guest room since we got the Murphy bed built (over a year ago) but never got around to it.

I forgot to take a picture of it, but we cleaned out ALL the closets last weekend and I was able to turn the hs room closet into a reading nook for the kiddos. It has all their books in it and a spud bag for them to sit on. They LOVE it!

3 comments:

Janet said...

Yeah! It looks wonderful! :)

anthonyandbeth said...

it looks GREAT!!! so happy you were able to do it!

Gretchen said...

SQUEAL!!!
I love it!!!
I want to come over for a school day! You will love having a school room... that you can enjoy and then walk away from =)