Friday, July 17, 2009

Kinsey's Turn!



Kinsey's been asking to blog for a while so this morning we got a chance to!



My name is Tinsey (Kinsey). I am dree (three). I yite (like) to pay dames (play games) and pay dames all by myself. I like to sing, "Jesus Loves Me", "Twintle, Twintle" (Twinkle, Twinkle), Baa Baa Sheep, and ABCD and Jesus songs. I like to sing all them. I love Jesus. I love Jesus this many. (Showing her arms out wide) I like to pay dames (play games) with Daddy and Mommy. I like to 'pay dames' with Cailey and Braden too. My favorite color is pint (pink). I can 'pay' basetball (basketball) I can drib (dribble) it and catch it. I like baby Moses (as in the bible character). I like strawbees (strawberries).



I like K I N S E Y. And B for Braden. C for Cailey. M for mama. And D for Daddy. I like pincess (princesses). I love Ha Eun (her Korean baby doll). My favorite is bainty (Blankie). I like my 'bainty'. My 'bainty' is yittle. You want see? My 'bainty' is purple. I like mama. I know how swing all by myself.



I want this many pitcher (pictures) (she was holding up five fingers). I will pick pictures out.



That it mama. Turn it off. I done.

1 comment:

Eve said...

TOO ADORABLE!!!!