Wednesday, June 2, 2010

lake lynn


a beautiful day for the park!


these two girlies kept running ahead...
they were our leaders:)


feeding time...for the ducks


we saw the cutest baby ducklings and then braden said, "Look! The Ugly Duckling!"


the kids were all waiting for a turn to push the babies!


our boys:)


the girls were waiting for yet another turn pushing the
babies on the swing.

I get lost easily. I also have major anxiety about driving places I haven't been to (or haven't been to very much). I am SO thankful God has given me friends who understand and are willing to meet me so I can follow them. Lake Lynn is one of those 'anxiety' places for me because I haven't been in years and totally forgot how to get there. I couldn't believe how close it was and discovered it's such a great place to take the kids for a walk.

We went on a beautiful day and had a great time walking, feeding ducks, running, spying turtles, picnicking, pushing babies, playing tag (grown ups included), playing hide n seek, chatting, and making forts.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Looks like fun! We like Lake Lynn, we go there often. We live literally half a mile from there right off of Ray Rd. Very close to us!

Laura said...

I just had a flashback to you getting lost in "the ghetto" trying to find the hospital when I was in labor with Isaac....what a good friend:) Love you buffalo!!