Tuesday, August 24, 2010

New Life Camp 2010


her cabin and one of her counselors


last night there!


lovin' on her brother and a new friend


face paint and slushies


i LOVE that all the kiddos got a chance to try out archery since cailey talked about how much she loved it! she has been looking forward to trying it since last summer when she wasn't quite old enough.


my little Robin Hood...how cute is he??



Cailey had a great time at New Life Camp this summer. She was there all day from Monday-Friday. Cailey's words:

"It was fun! One of my preschool friends named Kennedy was there. I loved the blue water slide, archery, and my counselors. I got to sleep on the top bunk in cabin 2. My friend, Ava, was there from choir camp and we were in the same cabin! We got to go down the small slide at swimming time and I got to go in the deep end because I passed the test. I had yummy food at lunch and snack. My favorite snack was the ICEE. I liked the videos and learned about Jesus. I can't wait to go back next year for sleep away camp!"

No comments: