Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Yep, I'm bigger now.



I wanted to do a separate post about Kinsey going to VBS because this was the first year she was old enough and she LOVED every second of it. Kinsey has been wanting to go to camp as long as I can remember..."just like the big kids". She sings their choir songs and always gets excited to watch the shows. This year it was her turn to go and she just beamed every morning when I said it was time to go. She came home singing new songs and couldn't wait to tell me how she spent every minute. She loved the crafts, game time, choir, and snacks. She loved her teachers...they loved her. My Kinsey girl just had a blast the whole week long.

During the performance her voice could be heard singing above those around her in a very cute 4 (and 3 quarters as Cailey taught her to say) way. She did all the motions...she smiled and her eyes lit up when they found me. She had so much joy! I love that she could finally go...but missed her like crazy:).

No comments: