Thursday, October 28, 2010

the best backyard...EVER!




floating in the trees


i LOVE this pic...ephram is saying, "awww"
as he gives the horse a hug:)


i REALLY love my kids:)


braden was nervous at first but it didn't last long...

Last week we went over to the Corbett's for the afternoon and they have got the "BEST" backyard ever according to all of my children who can talk in complete sentences. Cailey is still talking about how much fun she had on their 'zipline' (which I never got pics of because I was having too much fun chatting away) while Braden was busy running to the creek and tree house with Bryce. I hardly saw them at all except for Ephram who was busy picking up pinecones, 'playing ball' with Jay and sliding down the hill:). Kinsey and Stacey had fun jumping on the trampoline and following along with what everyone else was doing.

As if THAT wasn't enough fun for them...we ventured inside for amazing cookies...and the kids dream come true. A petting zoo. Not really...but close enough. There were scaly creatures and as soon as I saw them I immediately told Bryce his mommy loved him A LOT! I have a not so HEALTHY fear of snakes and will not ever allow them in my house. Ever. I was able to be in the same room but my heart did drop everytime Cailey would come near me with it. I wish I had gotten pics of the kiddos together but they were off having so much fun and I was busy staying away from slithering animals:).

We truly had a blast and can't wait to go back!

No comments: