Friday, October 15, 2010

'tot' school

I don't do 'school' with Ephram, we just play whenever I can get a minute to sit with him in between school for the others and activities! I'm always asked what things I work on him with and so a couple weeks I took some pics of what we do. If we can do ONE or TWO things a day (including lots of reading and singing songs) it's a great day. I definitely don't have the hours of time like I did with the first two but he is picking things up amazingly quick regardless.


pegs/colors/fine motor


just had to put this in to document his first
day of wearing his first pair of shoes...SO cute!


'color, color' is what he said the whole time he was using crayons! he loved them and even started stacking them up to make a tower. we were working on colors, letters, and vocabulary.


sorting bears (focusing on blue and NOT blue)
he would go to put the orange bear in the bowl and then
shake his head and say, "no bue"


blocks! we were stacking them, knocking them down, and building things.


kinsey usually joins us for everything (and LOVES it). she made this pyramid with me and ephram came and showed us how to knock it down:).


poor boy knows exactly how to put a hairbow in
and we were told that one fell on the floor at church and
he picked it right up and put it in his hair! yep...he's got
sisters!

No comments: