Friday, June 24, 2011

My date with Ephram


I took ephram on a date to the mall while the other kids were at the pool with Brian. He picked CFA for dinner and got to ride on the train...as in I actually put money in it!


Next up we went to the playplace where it was pretty much empty and he ran around having a blast. He hasn't come here much since the others are too big for it but he had so much fun. When the other three were little we came here weekly! After the playground we went to the 'quarter rides' and he was happy as a clam just sitting in them looking at all the lights...no money needed:).


The main reason I wanted to take him to the mall was because of the train that goes around the lower level. It wasn't opened and I was afraid we wouldn't get to do it after 'talking it up' but apparently the employee was on a break. When he came back we were the only ones on the train and ephram picked the blue car to ride in. He LOVED it!


posing in front of the train


I took these when we got home from our date because he was just sitting on the ball and grinning like crazy...plus my pretty flowers were in bloom!

he's always holding something...a car, stick, rock, train, etc.:)

I had a GREAT time out bonding with my littlest boy!

No comments: