Friday, July 1, 2011

a few june pool playdates:)

We spend our summer days at the pool...and love it! So far we've had lots of fun playdates there too (these are just the times I had my camera:). The first two were playdates at the Williams pool. They were on Fridays so I had Ashton and Alex with me too. I'm not comfortable enough to bring two toddlers plus 4 'big kids' to the Y pool by myself while ephram is potty training and has to go potty a lot so we've been blessed to be able to go to their pool which is less crowded and has a nice clean (close) potty and Beth helps me out with watching Alex while I take ephram.
1:


2:






3:
Next up was a fun morning at Baileywick when we met the Speiers there so Cailey could play with Emily and Kinsey could play with Rebecca. The Chapman's were there too so Kiley and Averie joined us:)



this picture is so funny to me because of the angle...looks like ephram is TINY compared to 'GIANT' braden:)

4:
Our favorite of the two Y's is Wakefield because it's much easier for the little ones. This was a playdate with the Klick's, Lawley's, and William's! It was great because everyone had someone to play with. Cailey and Ashton spent most of their time on the slide or in the deeper end. Caden and Braden did the same thing and played with their torpedos. Kinsey and Caroline swam in the shallow part together while Addison, Ephram, Carter, and Alex hung out on the steps, in the baby pool, and inside together. They had a great day! Braden ended up going home with Caden for a playdate and I brought Ashton home with me that day so the girls could play together.





Ms. Cheryl bought everyone ice cream which was their 'high' for the day around the dinner table:)

5:
Auntie Anne came to the pool with us while she was here and the kiddos had a BLAST with her! We met up with the Corbett's and Lawley's again so again...everyone had a playmate! (Kinsey and Stacey, Bryce and Braden, Ashton and Cailey, and Alex, Jay, and Ephram) We are SO blessed to know such sweet people!









6:
While Auntie Anne was still here Tricia joined us in Wakefield one day when I was watching Ashton and Alex and they were a HUGE help to me! I only feel safe with two toddlers (one who has to go the bathroom every 10 minutes) at the Y pool when there are lots of hands to help:). The kiddos had a blast going down the slide with the grownups...we all took turns going with them!








i brought GIANT marshmallows for a marshmallow eating contest and ashton won with being able to put four in her mouth at once! i love making up silly games and contests for them to play...and love the memories made.

No comments: