Tuesday, July 12, 2011

matchy matchy aunt camp






The girls love to match as much as I love to do it:). It all started the dog/whale shirts I bought at a consignment sale then hand me downs we were given that matched and were the same size! It was last fall and Cailey was already looking forward to matching them with Rebecca. Then I remembered the green shirts I bought a size too big for Cailey and Kinsey...which meant we could make them work for Cailey and Rebecca because they were 7/8 (C and R's size) and 10/12 (just a bit too big). Cailey had two pairs of black Umbros from soccer they could wear with it. The blue shirt I got the other night for $3 on clearance which Cailey wore with Braden's size FIVE khaki shorts which were too huge for him (but snug on Cailey) and Rebecca had khaki's. The last day they had to wear black pants with their choir shirt. They had such a fun time being twins and were asked FREQUENTLY...even by people who KNEW our family if they were twins. After the first day I matched their hair too:). Then at the end of the week Cailey even got her hair cut like Rebecca's:). So fun for them (and me) to play twins!

No comments: