Wednesday, September 14, 2011

poor baby.



Ephram has joined my other two Asians in his ability to get a million mosquito bites after being out for only FIVE minutes!! Our backyard is notorious for lots of mosquitoes and he went out after dinner without a shirt...it'll be the last time we let him do that! His front wasn't as bad as his back and neck..poor guy couldn't even slap them away because he couldn't reach. He came in and said, "they eating me!" he was right:(. For some reason they leave Cailey alone and just bother the other three.

2 comments:

Laura said...

so weird how they seem to like the asians! And my Hannah....:(

Su said...

My J gets eaten like this too by mosquitoes. . .huge welts. . it is almost like he is allergic to them.

So I have tried a lot of stuff. . and even posted question on my blog of how to keep mosquitoes away. .

what is working for us right now (idea from blog reader) is the YELLOW Listerine put in a spray bottle. . .it really works and I love that it does not have any of the chemicals in it. . . it's worth a try. . .