Thursday, February 9, 2012

my birthday


I had a great birthday being celebrated by the kiddos and Brian! It started with surprises in the homeschool room. Cailey spent a lot of time decorating and putting gifts together with Braden, Kinsey, and Ephram. They all gave me precious cards too..homemade of course, my favorite kind!


Quick photo shoot before Brian went to work. The weather was perfect...COLD and SUNNY which was a nice change from days of being cloudy and warm. Brian and Cailey went out and got me a sesame seed bagel from Panera for breakfast...YUM!




The kids made confetti for my birthday and were so excited about their surprises! They worked very hard and were so sweet to make my day special:).



my sweet babies


Brian made me my favorite cake which we all enjoyed as a morning snack:)!


We had an impromptu lunch out at Chick Fil A which was great since all the kids could play together and was a nice break from school! Cailey wanted to take our picture since it was my birthday and I'm glad she did:)! For dinner I went out to Cheesecake Factory with friends for even more fun! I am so blessed to call these ladies close friends and love hanging out with them. Brian and I are going out to celebrate both of our birthdays too:).

No comments: