Thursday, February 23, 2012

Snow Night!



It's been a VERY mild winter with temps mostly hovering in the upper 50's and 60's so when the pouring rain turned into sleet...then finally to snow I got the kids out of bed to show them. I was pretty sure there wouldn't be much left in the morning and only Kinsey was actually asleep...thankfully she perked right up:). Braden has a HIGH tolerance for pain, etc. and went out barefoot IN the snow because he was so excited!! Cailey tried it for a second but couldn't take it (not surprisingly, I wouldn't be able to either!) Kinsey (who was still sleepy...and always naked under her robe) was freezing and wanted no part of going in it. She's usually my adventurous one so I'm sure it was the sleepiness keeping her back...and Ephram loved watching it but said it was too cold to go in.


LOVE that joy in my boys' eyes!! He totally loved it! I almost did a separate post on him and snow just because I had so many great pictures of him LOVING it.


snow bunny, joy boy, and sleep ready girl:). yep...she really does sleep with an eye cover, just like her mama:). funny cailey story...she REALLY loves to eat snow and was picking it up (grass and all) and eating it as fast as she could:)!

No comments: