Friday, April 27, 2012

Family Fun Night!


Since my computer and blog are freaking out not posting or randomly shutting down my longer blogs about field day, strawberry picking, and other fun things we've been up to will have to wait. Thankfully I can still do shorter posts with only a few pictures like this one...nothing fancy but definitely a glimpse into our nightly routine and lives. This was just an ordinary night where we had no place to go and nothing to do...which meant perfection. After playing outside as a family (and eating dinner, of course) we had a nerf gun war then settled in for a game night...turned movie night. The kids picked Star Wars (Episode I) and loved every second of it...as did their daddy:). Love my family and the precious time we get to spend together. I know that all too soon the clock will strike midnight and cherish our family nights of everyone WANTING to be together.

No comments: