Thursday, December 20, 2012

snapshots


 Ephram loves banging on things. He asks for drums almost daily. This was while i was baking cookies...he pulled out bowls (then pots and pans) and banged away.  I love how it looks like he isn't holding a drum stick because he was playing so fast!

 This was a fun December day full o' girls fun!

 Playing games with my baby boy...I love playing games with the kiddos!

 December 1..time to pull out the gingerbread placemats Nonny made for us!

 Cailey was so excited for Rebecca because she got an Ipod touch for her birthday. This means the girls can chat and facetime much easier! They also play games, send funny videos, and send pictures to each other.

 Braeden is tracked out in December and we've been able to set up two sleepovers so far!  We've also been able to get the boys together for playdates.

 Ms. Jewel came over to our house so she could fit in an extra lesson before their recital.  The kids loved having her teach here.


Braden has had some fun scout field trips this month but now that he's in the older group
he can just go with his leader and chaperone's so I don't have pictures of the events. His
favorite (and the one he can't stop talking about) was a field trip to the recycling center. He was
fascinated about how it all works and thrilled to be given a scarf made from recycled plastic bottles.  I
love seeing the joy on his face as he talks about all the fun times he has with scouting!

The girls were fighting and fighting one Friday so I decided to try this idea that I saw on Pinterest. I modified what I wrote on the shirt but thought it was such a great idea. Unfortunately they were not as pleased and CRIED and SCREAMED when I first put it on them. After a while they warmed up to the idea. I ended up taking the shirt off shortly after because it was choking Kinsey and hurting her neck. I think it would only work on children who are the same height. I did, however, have them hold hands whenever they went somewhere and they had to play together for the rest of the day.

No comments: