Thursday, March 3, 2011

random February pics


what can i say?? my boy LOVES to be
nakey! every night he'll ask for 'nakey' and
run around like crazy:) LOVE it!


one rainy, cold, Friday morning before co op




at least once a month daddy will build the kiddos a HUGE fort on a Saturday morning for them to play in all weekend long. they love it. i love it. SO fun! they read, play games, snuggle, and hang out in it.


ephram still LOVES popcorn and keeps 'cheesing' it up for the camera. he posed with tricia and did his first 'fake smile'...but at least i can see his eyes!

SO blessed to get to spend my days with these guys!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

We love "nakey" time too! I can't figure out how to email you so I thought I would just comment back :) We are adopting through The Children's Home Society- they work with DSS. We are very early in the process- but are SUPER excited to seee what God will do!!