Wednesday, December 28, 2011

O' Christmas Tree


My kids have always enjoyed 'decorating' and undecorating this little tree that is just perfect for little hands! We got it when Cailey was yonger and it came with ornament sets and books that went along with each one. We have five book sets...and I just LOVE books that have something interactive for the kids to touch/do with them.

Someone plays with this tree at some point during the day the whole month of December either helping a younger sibling, using the books to learn to read, practicing fine motor skills of buttoning on the ornaments, or just for teaching and sequencing. After our nativities this is definitely my favorite kids Christmas toy! I realized I didn't take pictures of Braden playing with it but he LOVES reading to ephram and helping him pick out the right ornament to hang and having him say the colors of the buttons:).

No comments: