Tuesday, March 6, 2012

February Trip


We had a mini vacation in February and started out at Laura's. I was there with just the three oldest while Ephram stayed in Raleigh. He was at Beth's this day having a BLAST with Addison. From what I hear she was calling him her, "boo" by the middle of the day:).

Just like the last few visits the kids paired up..Isaac and Braden played games (and Samuel a couple times too), Kinsey and Hannah (who I didn't get pictures of) spent their time playing upstairs with girly Barbies, Pet Shop, and My Little Ponies. Rebecca and Cailey hung out in their room talking and playing teacher when they weren't all outside. Thankfully it was a GORGEOUS day so they were all able to spend a good amount of time soaking up the sunshine.


Before dinner Cailey organized 'follow the leader' and 'duck, duck, goose'. She is SO good at playing with younger children...actually playing age appropriate games and I know she'll be a GREAT babysitter!


LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture...except that it's missing my
baby boy:(


sweet friends

Laura and I got a good chance to catch up too:)!!

**After work Brian took Ephram to the airport for a date then out to Golden Corral. Ephram had been SO excited for his airport date and talked about it for a week!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Love:)