Thursday, March 22, 2012

Her passion...


Cailey's back to playing her favorite sport "EVER"! Her running makes her AWESOME on offense as she often gets to the ball faster than anyone else but once a big crowd comes up she tends to back away (as would i:). She never gets tired of running all over the field either...and it looks like hard work to me!



She loves the sport...but not the 8am game days:)! She's always been my night owl, having trouble falling asleep at night but wanting to sleep in later. I'm sure it'll become harder as she gets older but on soccer days she is much more willing to get up quickly.

I LOVE the colors of their uniform this year! Both Cailey and Kinsey are on team Sweden...just in different age groups. Cailey is bummed because she always has a yellow or purple shirt and she wants hot pink or turquoise but I love that they went for the true sweden colors and had us get royal shorts and socks...very cute! Yep..I did just make her soccer post about clothes:). (very unlike me!)


my boys entertain themselves by playing with friends
or picking up rocks. ephram's pockets often have
to be emptied out b/c of all the rocks he picks up!

We love cheering on our Cailey girl!!

No comments: