Friday, March 9, 2012

the last day....



Caden and Braden had a great time in the pools, they went down the blue/orange slide TONS too. Brian and I took them (plus Kinsey and her friends) down the other slides too and we all just laughed and had a fun time together.


Cailey with Kiley and Averie...lots of fun in the pools! Several times our family (and Caden) would go in the wave pool together, hold on to each raft handle and float all together. It got tricky when the waves started but we'd all try and hold on for as long as possible. I had to take a picture in my mind to remember it because I don't want to forget how much fun we had together:)!


Cailey and Tirza, then Gabriella, Cailey, Catalina, Kiley, Ezti, Olivia, and Avery

There were a ton of other girls but I was never able to get them all together because they were off having such a great time together.

No comments: