Thursday, November 15, 2012

co op kids 2012














Once a week for eight weeks in the fall and eight weeks in the spring I've been dressing the kids alike for 5 years now on co op days. I always DREAMED of having kiddos to dress alike and thankfully they've never minded. In fact, the first thing Braden said when he found out Ephram was a boy was, "YAY!! now I can have someone to match me!" (A boy after my own heart:). I know that my years of dressing them alike are running out so I wanted to start taking pictures of them to remember these times. After I got all the pictures together I was so BUMMED that I hadn't done this all five years (taken pics, that is). Sigh. I am always sure to tell people at co op that I "ONLY" do it on Fridays (or special occasions)...couldn't handle (or afford) to do it everyday. Thankfully all the matching clothes are either hand me downs or clearance from the year before.

No comments: