Monday, November 12, 2012

Matchy Girls...turned soapbox:)



All the clothes that these two wore belong to Cailey and Kinsey. Since it's from end of season sales from last year (and I buy things with room to grow) AND rebecca and cailey are on the shorter size it always works out nicely:).  They've never been together this much in the winter so I wasn't sure I'd have enough 'matchy clothes' for them but sure enough there was more than enough:)!  They love matching so much that Cailey ALMOST decided to get her hair cut on a whim so their hair would match. I was able to talk her out of it though because I know she LOVES long hair and would have been sad once Rebecca was back home.  Funny enough, they actually DO get mistaken as sisters and I even had one lady ask me if they were fraternal twins. They girls got a hoot out of that one!

Oh...speaking of people saying things, Brian and I took the kids out of the house during the showing. First we went to Panera for lunch, then to the mall so they could play and look at books. We got SO MANY stares and comments because of the number of kids (and I'm sure because they don't exactly look alike).  Some comments were innocent and out of shock for how many kids we 'had' but some just bothered me. 

I get it. I guess...but not really. I just wanted to say that NO I don't run a daycare (like the mailman thought just from seeing my OWN four kids) and YES they are mine. Brian and I sat in Panera at a long table with eight children from three different races (four if you count the wrongly assumed one from one of the kids...lol!) And they are all young. And loud. Yup. Love them all. All eight. 
I couldn't resist buying Kinsey and Hannah something to match since they were having their first 'camp' time together.







No comments: