Saturday, February 9, 2013

My 36th birthday


 Anne came up for my birthday this year and got to join in on all the family fun we had planned. It was a busy day because of the ice storm a couple weeks ago and things getting rescheduled but we were able to make it to everything!

 After a breakfast of waffles (that Brian made me on our new waffle iron) we went to Kinsey's basketball game. She was super tired from sleeping over with Lilly the night before but scored 8 points!

 Next up we went right to the mall to cheer Braden on at his pinewood derby.

 during a break I took Ephram on a quick train ride:)


 And the girls went to Claire's before it all started.  Anne and I found some crazy classes!


 We drove from the mall to drop the boys off at home then straight to Kelly's for an American Girl
Valentine's party.

 It was for moms/daughters and Anne came along with me too.

 Anne and I crashed for 30 minutes after our busy day while waiting for Karen to arrive.

 Picture with all my babies

 Karen came and we went on a walk to catch up/chat while the kids played together. (She brought Karissa and Asa with her).

 Then we went to dinner with my sweet friends! There were some who couldn't come but we had such a FUN time and did a lot of laughing. So much that my stomach hurt from it all!

 I got two vases of tulips from Brian and Cheryl gave me the red ones!  Brian watched the kids so I could go out with the girls. Since both of our birthdays and Valentine's Day are in February we spread out the dates but will be going out to celebrate all three this weekend:).

It was a super busy day but I was glad to spend it with family and friends...and have Anne there with us.

No comments: