Monday, September 9, 2013

Another Ephram Story.

Once upon a time there was a scary house. And THEN it began to be a happy house!  And NOW finally the house is getting new and you will be loved. The giant monster suddenly comes with 900 cows and 985 PEOPLE!  And NOW (in a scary voice) you will be my love. And the story is not done. Keep your sons next to you. And NOW finally the house that changed. Now it's a new house and you will be my sweetheart, love, joy. And here is the giant monster part..ARGH argh (running around crazy). And NOW finally the monster got killed. We love you. You love the united states. There are 50 Stars and 13 stripes for the 13 original colonies. We love you. You will be my sweetheart. You will be my love and my joy. Snug your mommy. Go to bed and now WAKE UP it's morning time! (Dances around)

No comments: