Friday, December 14, 2007

Can There Be Too Many?

For the last several years I've been saying that we needed to get the kids a nativity of their own so they could act out the story and play with it. I was looking for the Little People one and could never find it so I decided to get them a wooden one I saw at a store. The next night (after the new one was set up and the box was destroyed) I found a FANTASTIC deal on the Toys R Us website for both the Veggie Tales and Little People Nativity. Now I know they didn't need more than one but I can never pass up a good deal so I got the other two (without telling Brian of course). When he got home from work and saw them he said, "Why did you buy two more when we already have one?" I didn't really have a good answer but then he said, "Oh, did you buy one for each of the kids?" Yes...that's it....that's exactly why I did it. Needless to say, the kids love playing with them and they don't fight over who has what but the best part is that so far Kinsey hasn't walked off with baby Jesus!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey......why didn't you share your "good deal" news with me?
Looks like you found the rest of the roof?