Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve and My New Toy!

This morning we went to my brother and sister in laws house (about 1 1/2 hours away) to celebrate Christmas Eve with them and my parents. My mom is Italian and cooks a great seafood/Italian Christmas Eve dinner every year...so yummy! She makes shrimp, crab legs, pasta, and crab sauce. I can remember sitting at the table for HOURS as a kid trying to get every last bit of crab out and having orange hands when I was done (because of the spaghetti sauce).

While we were there I was able to practice using my new toy...a fabulous camera! I have always been in to taking pictures and remember my first camera-a LeClic...anyone remember those? Mine was pink and purple! Brian decided to give it to me the camera early so I could have it for Christmas pictures. I'm not a pro by any means, but I can't wait to learn how to use it better! I plan on taking a couple photography classes in the winter so hopefully I'll be able to learn how to use the MANY settings!

Another fun thing we did today was go to the Christmas Eve service at our church. We haven't been able to go in the past, but I am so thankful we went this year and it will definitely be added to our traditions! The kids did GREAT (even Kinsey!) and enjoyed the songs...and cinnamon rolls of course:).










This was taken at church...I CAN'T
believe everyone was looking at the camera:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your new camera takes AWESOME pictures....so clear! And what a beautiful family picture; that is incredible! Merry Christmas, my friend...hope you have a great day:)