Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Long Time Coming!

Today Sheree, Zackary and Elena came over to play and we had a blast! I've been after Sheree to come over for a while but she is CONSTANTLY working and never has time. The kids got along great the whole time-and my kids actually played with toys...imagine that! (For some reason Cailey and Braden seem to think they need constant attention from me and never play with the toys in their rooms) Cailey pulled things out of the closet that she hasn't played with in months. Zackary had so much fun he didn't want to leave- and Elena (who usually won't let me look at her) let me give her a hug:). We can't wait to do it again...SOON hopefully:)!


Eating Yummy Treats


Ring around the Rosy...oh, and check
out the new tree for the kids! (They
needed a bigger one for all their crafts
and they wanted colored lights)

No comments: