Friday, January 11, 2008

Belly's, Armpits and Hair??


GUESS WHO?


DEEP IN THOUGHT



YOU GUESSED IT, THE 'HAIR'

It's been pretty cloudy here the past couple days but I was still trying to get some pictures for a photography class I've been taking with my friend, Laura. These did NOT turn out the way I wanted them to...and the lack of light didn't help either. When I took a picture of the bicycle up close Cailey said, "Mommy, why are you taking a picture of my bike's hair?

Oh...and tonight I gave Cailey "The Cat In the Hat" to read for a few minutes before she had to go to sleep. She whined and said, "Mommy, I don't want this book because it doesn't have detailed colorful pictures." Wow... rejecting Dr.Seuss is pretty serious:)!

1 comment:

The Hilemans said...

Try going to www.flickr.com and search for "ellarybea."
-Laura