Sunday, January 20, 2008

Prima Ballerinas



Friday night we had another time of Fellowship with friends and Cailey really enjoyed dressing up with Sarah! Someone gave us all of the dress up clothes and honestly I just took the bag and put it in the girl's room...I had never even seen most of the stuff they put on! (Cailey doesn't really ever play dress up other than putting on jewelry unless there is a friend over). It was pretty funny to see some of the stuff Cailey came down in- it was definitely NOT a Kodak moment...most of it was either WAY too small or way too big...but this was cute so I decided to post it:). The kids also enjoyed playing with Lindsey, Austin and Reese- and had a great game of hide and seek going for a while! Cailey has bonded with Janet and wants her to be her new teacher (as do I)!! We had a relaxing time and I am so glad we started doing this...it's such a great way to get to know each other better:)

1 comment:

Janet said...

Thanks for such a fun night at your house! I especially enjoy getting to know yours and everyone's kids. We always see the adults, at church, so this is special to spend time with entire families. You also have such a beautiful house. Late on a Friday night, if you ever find your Thomas Kincade painting missing --- I'm sure Sherri took it home to her house! :)