Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Cailey Anne and Auntie Anne

On Monday Anne took Cailey ice skating and they had a blast! Cailey was very excited to tell us that she went around the circle eight times and had an icecream bar (Strawberry Shortcake to be exact.) Cailey hasn't been ice skating other than taking lessons in a long time. Now that she's done with the lessons I was curious to see if she could still skate. Anne said she did awesome and really enjoyed herself. They had to rest a few times but then they would just go back out for more:). Afterwards Braden, Kinsey and I met up with them at the mall and ate lunch together. Anne left yesterday evening and is already missed! Oh...and the highlight of Cailey's morning was that Anne put braids in her hair so they could be 'twins'.

3 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

Auntie Anne sounds FABULOUS!!!

Janet said...

It was a pleasure meeting Anne and I'm glad you all had such a good weekend together!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely loved spending time with all of you! This was a particularly fun day and I can't wait until Cailey comes to visit me in Charlotte!