Sunday, August 17, 2008

amelia bedelia

I LOVED Amelia Bedelia books when I was a little girl. I can still remember my mom CRACKING up while reading me the stories. Cailey had an Amelia Bedelia moment when we were at Nonny and Poppy's house. Poppy had gone out to walk the dogs and the kids wanted to go. He went before they were ready so I took them to meet him. We walked the opposite direction he normally goes so we could meet in the middle. When we left I said, "we have to walk backwards today to meet Poppy." Cailey asked me why..I explained...and the next thing I know she is walking BACKWARDS!! How funny is that?? I cracked up and immediately thought of Amelia Bedelia:). More fun mix ups this month:

Auntie Anne is getting married and having the kids in the wedding. She was telling them what they would wear...the girls would have a pretty dress and the Braden would wear a suit. Cailey said, "why does he get to wear a bathing suit?" So cute...but really, I don't think she's ever seen Brian in a suit-so why would she know what it is?

Confusing pair/pear

Cailey asked me recently if airplanes could get tickets for going too fast:)

Cailey will NOT stop calling her soccer ball: SOCCER She'll say, "I'm going to kick my soccer" or "Where is my soccer?" AGH...no matter how many times I tell her she keeps calling her ball a soccer:)!

After Cailey's first practice on Saturday morning we decided to go through the drive-through at Chick Fil A. We went to one we don't usually go to and AS SOON as Kinsey saw it she said, "Bok Bok Moo" SO CUTE!

2 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

smiling. :)

Eve said...

treasure these times and I know you do! Love you!