Sunday, August 24, 2008

time to start

It's official! Seoul of Hamilton Academy (the name of our homeschool) starts tomorrow. I've spent most of today gathering materials, making copies, and organizing. We are pretty much sticking to the curriculum I posted previously except for one change. Instead of Saxon Math we are using Right Start Math. Oh..and Braden is doing Math, Reading, and Handwriting. (I'm sure he'll sit in on History as well). Thanks to Anne and Brian for helping make my type A life easier with the color coded schedule!


The kids have a super busy social life this fall!

Monday: Cailey has gymnastics 4:45-5:40
Tuesday: Both have Tae Kwon Do 6:00-7:00
Wednesday: Both have Awana 6:30-800
Thursday: Cailey has art and gym classes 2:30-4:30
Friday: All have Legacy co op 9:00-12:00 (Braden and Kinsey will be in the preschool and Cailey will take a critical thinking class (games, etc.) and a Science class on weather)
Cailey has girl scouts 1:00-3:00
Cailey has soccer practice 5:30
Saturday: Cailey has soccer games
Sunday: Both have Tae Kwon Do 4:00-5:00
Both have Kidz Praise (music) 6:00-7:15

2 comments:

Janet said...

I love it!! I'll need to borrow Anne the next weekend she is in town. My schedule isn't color-coded and I'm jealous. I also love your school name. Ours is: "Legacy Classical Academy". Not as Jazzy as yours. :)

Be ready to be blessed beyond your wildest imaginations. It's been so cool to see how God has led you to where you are now.

Nan said...

Ok, I am so thankful that I am easing my way into this and not starting with 1st grade. I will get my first week posted about really soon, hopefully today and my really easy schedule. By the way, is Kinsey not going to preschool anymore? I thought you said she was going to go...did the logistics get to hard? Blessings and praying for a great day!