Monday, November 10, 2008

Another Shoot!







Today I was able to take pictures of one of my dear friends and her family. With three little ones it was 'interesting' but I think I was able to capture some great moments. Rebecca was a trooper and even went outside in the 50 degree weather barefoot and in a sleeveless dress....with NO complaining! Since our kids had matching clothes I also took some of them all together. When it was all over we went to Chick Fil A (in the matching clothes) and a lady came up to us and said, "oh...you must be a day care!" ha! I guess all the races had her mixed up but when I told her they were all ours she had a priceless look on her face:)! I love you guys!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yippee! I decided to check "one more time" before I went to bed and here they are! I LOVE THEM!!! We were SO blessed by all you did today; thank you from the bottom of my heart. Love how you acted like they "happened" to have matching outfits...yah thanks to YOU!! You are a true friend and such a blessing in my life:)I can't wait to call my mom in the morning and tell her to check your blog!

anthonyandbeth said...

oh my word, addison has that same red dress with the little doggies. she wore it sunday! :)

Janet said...

How sweet are those? Is this Laura's back yard? It is so beautiful. I love the kids sitting in the leaves. The white dress is so beautiful -- all the clothes are sweet. I also love that you have all the boys together and all the girls together. They'll treasure their 'friend pictures'.

I've never known a daycare to dress kids all alike. :) Well...I guess the same t-shirt if they were going to the Zoo together, but nothing this fancy. Too funny!

Sherri said...

Great pics -I'm so digging those matching outfits - gorgeous!